Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 05:40 PM   #1006 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
If scrotes and tramps owned Labs and Chihuahuas there'd be less dead kids, it's these same type of dogs again and again attacking and killing people. Certain breeds (like the one that killed this girl) are bred for fighting, for every dog attack victim there is an owner saying how out of character it was and how their dog would never normally hurt a fly. That boils my piss.
It is a shame that some people raise dogs that have the capacity to be great dogs as fighting dogs, I agree. However, if you look at the cases of people saying that attacks are out of the ordinary, they commonly got their dog from the pound. Not every dog from the pound has a bad history, but what sadly happens is that people will raise their dogs like ****s and abandon them or have them taken away and put in a pound. The dog's nature does have the ability to be outright vicious, but it takes a ****ty owner to do so.

If those dogs got banned like the prudes want them to, I think that the same stigma would move on to German shepards or some other large dog for the same reasons as pits and rotties.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote