Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 09:24 PM   #1009 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
It is a shame that some people raise dogs that have the capacity to be great dogs as fighting dogs, I agree. However, if you look at the cases of people saying that attacks are out of the ordinary, they commonly got their dog from the pound. Not every dog from the pound has a bad history, but what sadly happens is that people will raise their dogs like ****s and abandon them or have them taken away and put in a pound. The dog's nature does have the ability to be outright vicious, but it takes a ****ty owner to do so.

If those dogs got banned like the prudes want them to, I think that the same stigma would move on to German shepards or some other large dog for the same reasons as pits and rotties.
I completely agree. These dogs get a bad rep for what humans train them as to fight. They are naturally gentle dogs but by being starved and forced to fight they become the devils spawn.