Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Childhood memories
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 05:31 AM   #34 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secede View Post
No no...

**** yeah.
ugh no way! those things drained 6 AA batteries so quickly like they were going out of style. You hardly got any playtime in before you had to replace them.

One of my first childhood memories. I was in Florida somewhere and my mother took me to visit my aunt. We went into this clothing store. I feel like I was either 3 or 4 but at the time I loved hiding under the racks of clothing. Of course, this always pissed off my mother but I had so much fun jumping from rack to rack. I would run under the racks that were lined up against the wall to create some distance quickly. This memory ends with my mother driving away from the store while I'm looking out through the window in the backseat. The sun created a lovely orange hue as she drove down a hill and that image was permanently burned into my memory.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote