Music Banter - View Single Post - Stories made up of song titles
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 05:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
blackdragon123
don't be no bojangles

Johnny Blade; the Loner, The Rebel, the Paranoid Psycho Man who failed to heed The Warning of The Wizard who told him that all the Sweet Leaf and Dirty Women Under the Sun wouldn't let him Live Forever, and would only push him further Into the Void, from which his Damaged Soul would never Breakout.

"Who Are You?" Johnny asked, "to tell me that the Thrill of It All is really just the Hand of Doom to whom I'm Selling My Soul?"

"I'm the Rock 'n' Roll Doctor! the Spiral Architect who has seen the Methademic create many Children of the Grave in this Wicked World. Life is A Hard Road, and I have come to pass my Cornucopia of knowledge Over to You. You're Killing Yourself to Live, Johnny Blade, and hiding in Solitude like all the other Back Street Kids will not allow you passage to the Age of Reason!"

Johnny then gave a sarcastic smile and threw his hands up in mock worship, "Oh! Dear Father! I did not know that you were the Lord of This World! The Supertzar that with a simple Sabbra Cadabra could drag me from beneath the Wheels of Confusion and from Behind the Wall of Sleep, and bring the Zeitgeist into my life! Don't you know that God Is Dead? Take your Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, and disappear to your Hole in the Sky! I'll take my Nativity in Black!* and die in an Electric Funeral!"

The Wizard, overwhelmed by the Shock Wave of Johnny Blade's words spoke only once more. "Johnny," he said, "I see that the Symptom of the Universe has made you Snowblind to your own Megalomania. I suppose I will not see you After Forever, for you and the War Pigs like you are condemned to your Black Sabbath" and with that, like a Supernaut, The Wizard flew upwards with an Air Dance to join the Planet Caravan and left Johnny alone.

"Am I Going Insane?" Johnny asked himself as the apparition vanished. "No, no It's Alright. Twas just some strange Gypsy" he decided, and shook his head, ignoring The Wizard's threat of his untimely end. "This is the End of the Beginning" He whispered and turned to face the world defiantly.

"You Won't Change Me!" Johnny shouted to the world, "Nothing ever Changes for a Pariah like me!" "I may not have Peace of Mind like you, but I Never Say Die! I'm an Iron Man! and I'll keep Looking for Today until All Moving Parts Stand Still or I find Tomorrow's Dream!"

And with that, Johnny wandered down to the Sleeping Village, Swinging the Chain in his hand in the light of the Laguna Sunrise.

*Although I'm aware that N.I.B. does not stand for "Nativity in Black" I have adopted its interpretation to aid the narrative, 'cause I'm just that kind of guy
When the copper fades away!'
- Jethro Tull

Last edited by blackdragon123; 11-07-2013 at 07:24 AM.
blackdragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote