Music Banter - View Single Post - Stories made up of song titles
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
chris_mills
Music Addict

The Killers song story:

I was in hospital after breaking my bones in my leg. I had passed out and when I opened my eyes a man was stood looking at me. He said "Mr. brightside, you've been passed out for a whole day". I asked the man what happened and he told me "when you were young, you broke you leg badly, and it was never fully repaired." When I heard this news I panicked thinking I was gonna die. "Be still andy!" The man warned me. "I can't die" I told the doctor. "I have deadlines and commitments to keep to!" "Don't worry. Everything will be alright." The doctor encouraged me. "You just have to stay here for a day or two more, while you get better. Do you want me to get you a phone to contact any people you want to see?" He asked. "Yes please. My wife Natalie and my best friend Jenny will be worrying about me"

In an hour or so, Natalie arrived. "Andy, are you okay?" Natalie asked. "Believe me Natalie," I responded "I'm fine". "What happened" She had lots of questions. "Just a problem with my flesh and bones. Trust me im fine. I've had many injuries before, it's nothing new." After all these things that I'd done I was okay so I was optimistic now. A nurse popped their head past the curtain. "Jenny is here to see you" she told me. "Ok, thanks, tell her to come here" the nurse walked away. "Who's Jenny?" Natalie asked. "Jenny was a friend of mine when I was younger, she's still my best friend now."

"Ok, you can go home now, sir". "Thanks for all you've done for me." i thanked the doctor. "your welcome. Andy, you're a star. Smile, like you mean it." I walked off holding my head up high.

A pretty rubbish attempt by me. Not loads of songs I could get in but it's the best I could do, I'll try another one soon.

^Dream Band
chris_mills is offline   Reply With Quote