Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official AC/DC Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 08:37 PM   #36 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
Holy jesus. Ac/Dc are probably the best rock band that has ever existed. Ac/Dc was and is everything that rock should be, raw, badass, and fun. The only people who "hate" Ac/Dc are punk indie kids who think their hot **** for fighting trends.

All your pretentious notions of what good music is, your crappy jangly pop and your dictionary diving crooners, they all going to bed wishing they had a ****ign legacy like Ac/Dc.

I don't know how long it will take before people step back and go, "we've all been agreeing with each other on utter horse**** for so long because "popular people" liked them" im not impressed when you hate trends, and yes *******s, I am that important that what i think matters...alot. Hating something popular means you want attention. Why don't you say something about the ****ing music. T-shirts? Have you all lsot your ****tard minds?

We will never see a perfect blend of everything that makes Ac/Dc again, holy balls stupid people are infuriating. Go drink hemlock.

"AC/DC blows monkey **** and you know it, Like Angus cant play geetar fer reel, there singers sound like asss and they dont have a good drummer or bassist and all there riffs are EXACTLY the same, face da facts, simple music is never good, its BAD!, listen to Metal doods, its the only good music eva!...Manowar roxors teh big one1111!!!!!!! LOLZZZZzzzzzz"

^ Its refressing not to see posts like this, especialy when they are very common on the other forum i used to post on.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote