Music Banter - View Single Post - You and your teenage self
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post

To me, that's just growing up.
And to be honest, I don't think it ever stops. At this very moment, my future self is shaking his head and saying, "if I only knew then what I know now".
It's just something we have to accept.
And I think once you do accept such a thing, it makes your life a lot easier, because there are plenty resources around us that can make sh*t a lot easier in the long run.
We will all still overcome plenty enough mistakes if we're worried about building character. We don't have to make every mistake in the book to do that.
In fact, I think that if we made every mistake in the book, by the end of our lives, we'd feel pretty sh*tty about our inability to get a damn clue.
Exactly, it's part of life and growing up. There is also a learning curve issue. Some people don't learn from their past mistakes and tend to end up repeating them until it finally clicks and they figure out what they have been doing wrong.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote