Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #104 (permalink)
Key

And since I couldn't get enough of it, here's some more game music. I will be posting more of it more often since there's so much of it that I like:

To my surprise, I have yet to post a song from Ocarina of Time, and because of that, my game music posts are seriously lacking in some great tunes, especially the song for the spirit temple:

Spoiler for spirit temple:

There's actually a lot of songs that I enjoy from that game, perhaps all of them, but that one just sticks out the most. The first time I played through that game by myself, it instantly became my favorite song, followed by this one:

Spoiler for gerudo valley:

What? You were expecting me to post Song of Storms? In all fairness, I do think it's a very catchy, but it's the same rhythm over and over again with nothing really to it. I like it, it's one of my favorites, but it gets boring.

Which brings me to the next game...

I mentioned this OST in the first game post, but I never really dove into it too much:

Yep, Binding of Isaac. Easily one of the best soundtracks I've heard for a video game. This game alone is one of the most fun and difficult games i've played in a long time, but the added awesomeness of the OST really adds to it. I could listen to the entire soundtrack for a whole day and it would just add so much epicness to the day.

More to come probably, those were just at the top of my head.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote