Music Banter - View Single Post - Looking for an iPhone music player app that does something very simple
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 05:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
GD
???pp? ??snW

Oh well, I have only seen the "Add all songs" function on my iPod Touch so of course I'm not 100% sure that it exists on iPhone as well, but I can't see why it shouldn't...

There is also a similar function at the very top of the albums page when you're editing a playlist. Selecting this will add everything you have to the playlist grouped in albums.

Also, in Smart Shuffle when you're selecting albums to be shuffled there's a "Select All" button which will put all the albums up for shuffling. Unfortunately, there's no way of putting those albums in chronological/alphabetical order, so I think that the "Add all songs" function at the top of the albums page in the default music app is the best option for you.
But if this function is non-existent on iPhone, that's of course odd...

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantic Debaser View Post
It's called Smart Shuffle, and while its primary function is to bring back the album shuffle function, it can also be used to create a custom list of albums to be played in succession, either in chronological or randomized order.
Ok, that bit wasn't completely true...

Last edited by GD; 11-17-2013 at 07:18 AM.
GD is offline   Reply With Quote