Music Banter - View Single Post - Looking for an iPhone music player app that does something very simple
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 09:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantic Debaser View Post
Oh, I didn't mean the buttons at the bar that says for example "Albums" when you're on the albums screen, but at the very top of the albums list itself it says "Add all songs" over the A's (You might need to scroll upwards)

I'm attaching a screenshot of how this looks on my iPod touch

"Legg til alle sanger" is Norwegian for "Add all songs", and as you can see, the button in the top right corner says "Ferdig", which means "Done". So if it is true that the same button says "Now Playing" when you're editing a playlist, there are obviously some differences between iPhone and iPod Touch in this respect.
Yeah, mine looks totally different. It looks like you're in iOS6 and I'm using iOS7 so maybe it's a feature they got rid of in the new version (the "upgrades" they made to the music player mostly feel like downgrades I have to say). Or it could just be that you get more features on an iPod than on an iPhone. But thank you very much for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantic Debaser View Post
(Please don't comment on my oddball musical taste )
Hey, I like Astor Piazzolla too! In fact I had the album he did with Gary Burton and the album he did with Kronos Quartet on my phone very recently.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote