Music Banter - View Single Post - 8th Generation of Console Gaming
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #148 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
True. Although, I will say that I feel I can save more by being a PC gamer than I would if I were a console gamer. Like I said before, while most are now paying 500-600$ on the new consoles, i'm still paying penny change to get really awesome games through Steam sales.
400-500 on the new consoles and that's similar to the price of you upgrading your video card/sound card which is technically what it boils down to with getting a new console atm well also processor too.

There is gamefly and you can rent games from Redbox so the whole Steam games are cheaper thing isn't that much of a positive.

I will admit that the whole free thing is a slight bonus.

Also I feel like you two guys(Ki and Pete) are downplaying the reception behind the Steam box. People can play their pc games on the tv now but the box will make it much easier and it will have it's own OS and controller. There are definitely PC players that want to play their games on their tvs with all the mods and stuff that they get from playing pc games. I honestly don't care much about mods.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote