Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #13279 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
uh.

what, like in a text?

I'm pretty sure luv is pronounced the same way as luv.

If it was a text and you're being serious, idk... luv seems more casual but it's the same idea. It's like you're passed the point where you just enjoy going out on dates and spending time together, you're dependent on one another emotionally. I've read some of of your other posts and it seems like you have a pretty big fear of commitment. Not judgin, just sayin.

Also, you hate men? That's not very nice. There's a lot of ****ty women out there and I've had my share of bad experiences but I don't hate women and I've probably met as many ****ty men as I have women. Gender really has nothin ta do with it, there's just a lot of really ****ty ass people out there.
lol yeah in a text, it was in response to his freaky ass requests (he has weird ass fetishes) and I'm like naw I'm not doing that then I did something for him and I'm like "you're lucky i luv you" and ****. He actually loves me though. I asked him "what do you even like about me besides my ass" and he goes "I love you" and I'm like "oh ****"

But we've got a really long history, we dated when I was 18-19ish, we planned to get married 9/11 for some reason but yeah we're way past casual~

but HAHAHAH yeah **** commitment
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote