Music Banter - View Single Post - Just For The Lols
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 01:51 AM   #32 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
at one time i did get what you were sayin but ive changed my mind over time. its just the reality of life: it matters how you present yourself. and eccentric actions like crazy dyed hair or mohawks or face tats is a sign to someone that your tastes and mindset are different than theirs. its a sign ya make bad choices. and in most jobs its about profit and if they think your looks or whatever is gonna affect that then i dont see how anyone would think its not reasonable to not hire someone with face tats/dyed hair/gauges etc
That's crazy biased and untrue. There's plenty of people who have different interests, values, and "tastes" that make intelligent real-world choices. Assuming they were clean I don't see a scenario were someone's appearance could affect profit. If someone working as a real estate agent had tattoos and piercings and could sell you your dream home for an affordable price would you turn it down because that person looked weird to you?

Quote:
and of course theres a lot of niche jobs they can have. they could be a 'suicide girl' lmao. but no, really i mean tattoo artist or somethin, i mean theres lots of jobs that dont really care. one of the 2 other staff members who works with my client is a 45 year old biker gang guy with tats from his fingertips to neck and hes been in this type of work for 2 decades so i mean it depends on the employer obviously. but i do understand and agree with employers turnin away eccentric ppl. its the price ya pay so deal with it is what i say
**** Suicide Girls, that company treats models like ****. This is true though, there are companies and fields out there that are accepting of different interests. And those jobs/careers aren't just limited to the obvious.
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote