Music Banter - View Single Post - Just For The Lols
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 02:17 AM   #33 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
That's crazy biased and untrue. There's plenty of people who have different interests, values, and "tastes" that make intelligent real-world choices. Assuming they were clean I don't see a scenario were someone's appearance could affect profit. If someone working as a real estate agent had tattoos and piercings and could sell you your dream home for an affordable price would you turn it down because that person looked weird to you?

**** Suicide Girls, that company treats models like ****. This is true though, there are companies and fields out there that are accepting of different interests. And those jobs/careers aren't just limited to the obvious.
you really cant imagine a realistic scenario where someone has two agents/companies to choose from and one guy s a regular joe and the other guy has a neon mohawk with a face tat? most ppl will choose the regular guy every time. like i said absolutely presentation matters and absolutely it effects business. why are the girls at bars who walk around with $1 shots insanely hott and not some old fat guy? why do i not see the guy with the mohawk defendin anyone in a court room?? its just reality

also just a problem with entitlement in this world. "i have blue hair and 10 piercings and neck tattos omg why wont Company X hire me? they are like so totally discriminatory!!" i feel this is the attitude of a lot of ppl and they just ignore the reality that their choices have consequences. some ppl have a hard time acceptin blame from their own dumb choices
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote