Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 08:28 AM   #13288 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Love is one of those things that just so damned hard to define. I honestly don't think I've ever loved someone romantically but one thing I've observed is that people who love each other always seem really attached. They might think someone else is attractive or feel tempted but they're faithful because they value their relationship more than a cheap thrill and it would hurt them to hurt their partner. I guess some couples are more open when it comes to sex or even fetishize polygamy but there's still a bond between them. I think that's more of a serious definition, while "luv" is can be just a whimsical thing that's not super weighted under the right circumstances.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this...
It's not that hard to define but he's one of several dudes in my web rn so I'm just like "ehhhh...can you not." I'm not monogamous anymore and he knows it so there is at least that. Thankfully he's not jealous of the others, I hated dealing with that the last time I had more than one boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
It is scary shit.
I don't think I'll really ever be able to do it, hahaha. They get clingy and I just feel like "yeahhhh...I'm ****ing out" I think they just get clingy because I'm really into being by myself and not being constantly talking and ****. I have no idea, I don't know why dudes cling to me so hard
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote