Music Banter - View Single Post - The WTF??? thread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 02:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Of course you'd think it's not that big of a deal to flash a minor. Good job.
i just said it wasnt ok but do i think 'sexual harassment' is a really broad term that a lot of ppl are way too sensitive about? yes i do. when i hear 'abuse' i usually think somethin a little more serious than some weirdo with his pants down. most would probablt agree. she prob continued livin her life exactly how she woulda had that guy not been there. it just isnt a big deal. had he raped her then yea it would be, but he didnt. not ok but also not a huge deal

speaking of wtf... i SWEAR i saw crazyvegn the other nite or exactly how i imagine her. was at this club i go to a lot call buckheads. theres a stage up front where girls dance and a smaller dance area below the stage. im a few jager shots, 8 beers and a cuervo shot deep at this point just lovin life and goin to the dance area. i feel someone grab my arm kinda roughly and turn me around. its this small girl who looks about 30, doesnt seem drunk in the slightest with big eyes and that thousand yard stare. she says 'im gettin kicked out of here by that guy' and points to the bouncer nearby. the bouncer isnt payin attention to her and im like 'fukc that lets dance wooooooo' and i kinda turn away to live my life.

she grabs me again and im lookin at her and she isnt sayin a word. just starin like thru my soul. i repeat myself and tell her to join in the dance floor. she just stares more. by this time one of my buddies had walked up near me to see what was goin on. she looks at him and pushes his beer purposely like kinda into his face. so hes like 'dafuq you doin, what your problem, etc' she doesnt say a word, jsut stares with these big eyes until the bouncer grabs her and physically picks her up and removes her. i swear it was crazyvegn