Music Banter - View Single Post - The WTF??? thread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 02:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
You don't get to decide what is or isn't a huge deal. Only the person being abused gets to decide that but I don't expect someone with your privilege to get that.

lol. well actually i do decide that. and i just decided its not a huge deal. im sure dayvan could provide more context to make the situation more clear. but it didnt sound like a huge deal to me. or her actually considerin the way it was phrased and no mention of any follow up police report or anythin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
Thats like saying its not a big deal to wave a gun around in a school because actually shooting people is worse. Obviously there are degrees but cmon dude not everything is because people are too sensitive.
well i know you can already see how different those situations are. just not somethin i would consider a big deal. if she were my daughter id certainly tell her to take a new route. because news flash, there are unstable ppl all over the place. but im imaginin some guy on his porch wearin nothin but bunny ears and its more comical than serious