Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 07:34 PM   #111 (permalink)
Key

Yeah, yeah. I know. ANOTHER member is doing a 100 albums list. But hey, this one is different, I promise. This is going to be a challenge and it's going to be fun. I will be posting about 100 albums, but the catch is, I have to have enjoyed that album in it's full. That doesn't mean the deluxe version etc, it means the album by itself that it was released as. I may include some deluxe versions, but i'm not focusing on those. It needs to have had a 100% positive rating in terms of songs on the album, and my overall opinion of it. It can't be albums where I say "I really liked this album except for a few tracks". It needs to be 100%. You also may be thinking "do you even have enough albums like that?". Well...yes and no. Yes in terms of, I know that I have listened to more than enough to include on this list, but that doesn't mean I can't revisit albums that were close to 100% to include on the list. Don't worry, I have plenty of albums before I have to revisit others. So...sit back and enjoy! It's going to be a fun ride.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote