Music Banter - View Single Post - Depression and suicide
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 09:05 PM   #534 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
being the bottom of a corporation is not fun. I get ****ted on constantly. I've been called gay, russian, a thug, black, a girl and a bunch more **** just because i don't have a typical personality. I get teased for my teeth, my lack of sexual activity recently, smoking, etc every day by the most beautiful woman you could imagine. I finally said **** it and quit but the reputation is gonna haunt me now. They've exploited my mothers M.S.

It's amazing how a bunch of people living frivilously have the nerve to give me **** about my spending habits, eating habits etc while they're literally wearing more than i'll make this month. Its confounding and if you try to give them **** they call me a communist, or a girl or a thug, in no apparent order, i wish they would ****ing stick with one at least

these corporations install this kinda conditioning where everyone has the same personality type. It sounds crazy but you hear the same vernacular constantly, the same responses, same attitudes same habits. I'll never use the word "perfect" again. This country is going to **** i dont know if im actually depressed but im definetly feeling like im ****ed going forward

The cops at this place constantly harass me. I made the mistake of saying "stop reading my ****ing texts" in a text sent to myself, knowing theyre tapping my phone (sounds crazy but they ****ing are for the companies liability purposes) and now theyre extremeley on me. The goons at work hate me too cuz all the corporate people say im a thug but im not so the actual thugs think im a bitch, everyone is against me its ****ing nuts america is not ok
Why not get a new job?
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*