Music Banter - View Single Post - The WTF??? thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 12:21 AM   #45 (permalink)
Paul Smeenus
David Hasselhoff

If anyone thinks that, if it was their own minor son or daughter that had to face a sexual predator, and they had any reaction other than AT LEAST wanting to see that man put in jail, and CERTAINLY if they thought that a naked man trying to lure their minor son or daughter into a vehicle was "funny", I want absolutely nothing to do with those people. At ALL. And if anyone thinks that a naked man attempting to entice said minor son or daughter is anything BUT a sexual predator is so helplessly thick skulled I don't know what to say except I would want NOTHING to do with them. At ALL. If that had happened to my son or daughter I would hunt them down with every cell of energy in my soul and see to it that they were prosecuted with the utmost rigor of the law. And AT A MINIMUM the law here would be Criminal Child Enticement.

"Whoever, with intent to commit any of the following acts, causes or attempts to cause any child who has not attained the age of 18 years to go into any vehicle, building, room or secluded place is guilty of a Class D felony:

(1) Having sexual contact or sexual intercourse with the child in violation of s. 948.02, 948.085, or 948.095.

(2) Causing the child to engage in prostitution.

(3) Exposing a sex organ to the child or causing the child to expose a sex organ in violation of s. 948.10.

(4) Recording the child engaging in sexually explicit conduct.

(5) Causing bodily or mental harm to the child.

(6) Giving or selling to the child a controlled substance or controlled substance analog in violation of ch. 961."

(source Wisconsin Statutes 948.07 - Child enticement :: Lawserver, I'm sure Canadian law is similar)

So this is no longer my "opinion", this is cold hard law. There's no room to "agree to disagree" with that.

/thread for me. And at least 1 more addition to the ignore list.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed