Music Banter - View Single Post - The WTF??? thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 09:36 PM   #88 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
Seriously your hippy dippy bull**** obviously comes from a huge butthole ****ting out privilege diarrhea. I'd say ha ha you must really be eight years old but eight year olds are capable of more empathy and critical thinking.

Gee, sorry guys, I'm not a pussy like you are, I totally am unaware of the privilege of not worrying about being sexually assaulted. I can totally see the humour in it ha ha ha because something like that will never happen to me ha ha ha!

have about a stadium of seats child.

Exactly! Exactly. This.

Notice the demographic that gets their jollies over showing their junk to kids/women: men who don't have children (specifically daughters) or possibly even girlfriends/wives.

Seeing any sort of humor in a guy flashing his junk to a young girl is just trivializing the situation. Trivializing the fact that she didn't want to see your junk, and she doesn't appreciate your grotesque display of male privilege. Trivializing because men have the privilege of not having to worry about this shit.

I'm not saying that men are never sexually assaulted but I've seen more dudes say dumb shit like "HERPA HURRR, I'D BE BONERIFFIC IF LADY FLASH HER TITTIES AT ME, HURRRR" than ladies saying "Wow, I'd love to see a dick of a random stranger for no reason at all!"

jesus, men, get it the fuck together.