Music Banter - View Single Post - The many benefits of a child-free life
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 09:18 AM   #27 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Actually it is a fact. There have been research studies done regarding it. Sure there might be a few that do but not enough to keep a population going.

Women with higher IQs are less likely to have kids, research suggests - NY Daily News

This is just the first article I found on it. I could go searching for more if you'd like.
Oh yeah? **** those people. and their ****ty facts.

I was thinking "Awww crap, he's gonna go find some freakin article with statistics that support his argument". ...and bam! There it is.

My child is the best thing that ever happened in my life. I know some will not understand this, and I won't spew out any mushy gushy BS about it. There are too many variables to the equation of the how and why some people are just good parents and some are not, let alone the deciding factor of wanting to have children or not.

One thing I do know is that a couple should not be allowed to have more than 2 or 3 at most. These families of 5, 6, or more kids make me wonder how vain must a person be to want to recreate themselves that much.