Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 02:44 PM   #23815 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
You know it. I do keep a pair in my pack though. Usually buried by a ton of beer.
The only reason I would bring a pair of gloves would be to use them as coozies for the beer. Which is certainly an integral part of disc golf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I felt so out of shape when I did it. I was like wtf does our guild leader not know that we are gamers and we don't have time for this active bullshit. There were numerous complaints from others as well. It was super hot that day also and we didn't bring any beer or water. We almost died. Well THEY didn't bring any water. I always carry water with me when I'm going outside during hot weather days especially in Texas.
That's weak. I'm a gamer, I don't get out for ****, and I'm fat and lazy as you please and I have no problem with getting around a course, and yes my home course is in the woods. If it's hella hot out then it starts to suck, but if you have the common sense to not go out when it's ninety degrees outside then you should be fine.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote