Music Banter - View Single Post - Today music VS 70-80's
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 07:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Marcwild
Groupie

Default Today music VS 70-80's

Hello

I'm just curious to know what are you thinking about music from 70-80's VS today music? In my oppinion, I Hate popular music from today! Why? If we take Miley cirus, Justin beiber, Katy perry all these superstar, Theirs not very good at all... They just make some catchy song and there all almost naked in video, Music have no soul! no emotion, Just SEXE and catchy song! with internet this is so easy to be popular... get almost naked and sing you be millionaire!!! Before they became legend and began with nothing, play in bar again and again after play in a bigger place since to be a superstar! Music was good they played guitar like god! They can make very sad song with a heayvey rock and roll music? Today do they can make this??? HELL NO! To be simple, Today music is ****! No talent they just be popular because they get naked or make some scandale! I'm curious to know what are you thinking? I know everyone have different music taste but what you think guys?(Sorry if my english is bad im not english )
Marcwild is offline   Reply With Quote