Music Banter - View Single Post - Got Feminism?
Thread: Got Feminism?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 05:25 AM   #358 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
If a woman has a child and can't make it work with the father then yeah, she's gonna have to work but if you knock someone up you owe it to her to take care of the kid if you can. Contraceptives exist for a reason and if you don't wanna take the risk ****in use um. It's like you think all women are these predatory leeches that just want to take everything they can from men and feminists are their spooky dictatorial leaders. [\
Holy ig'nance... alimony isn't child support lol. Your snarky attitude is funnier when you don't know what you're tslkin bout tho. Get learnt.

Quote:
Feminism isn't about being hateful and offended about everything. I don't see a reason to over-intellectualize something pretty straightforward: treat people with respect and be empathetic and supportive towards causes that are necessary. This applies not only to women but everyone.

A lot of people have these pre-concieved ideas of what feminism (and other movements) mean and learn to associate every feminist with these stereotypes or bad examples they've experienced in their own lives. I'm just gonna call you out on it and say you are one of those people.
Preconceived isn't a very good word here and I'm not sure what the rest of the post really ggotta do with much I said.
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote