Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 03:53 PM   #115 (permalink)
Key

And wouldn't you know it, i've got some more video game music to talk about. There's seriously enough music out there in video game world for me to talk about that my whole journal could become a video game music journal, but I wouldn't do that. Anyway, here's some I really like:

More recently, i've been playing Paranautical Activity and the OST in that game is ****ing fantastic. There's nothing than a FPS rogue like game with drum n bass as the full soundtrack.

Spoiler for paranautical activity:

Another one i'd like to mention is Vanquish. I remember playing through that game and really diggin the music along with the gameplay. It was very fun and enjoyable and the fast paced storyline and gameplay just made it that much better. Really killer soundtrack that is worth mentioning.

Spoiler for vanquish:

The last one i'll mention is one that I find to be a cool way to enter a game. I got Duke Nukem 3D on Steam, and hearing this upon getting to the menu just made me feel like kicking someone's ass. Really cool menu song.

Spoiler for duke nukem:

More to come probably. I have a lot that I like.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote