Music Banter - View Single Post - Got Feminism?
Thread: Got Feminism?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 07:31 AM   #360 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Nothin wrong with some banter. I onky responded with attitude cause of insults you've thrown my way so the irony had to be highlighted. Its par for the course with herms cliques. Predictable at this point

I brought up alimony cause of a video I watched about a guy who's remarried in florida who is still being financially crippled by his ex-wife 20 years later. I will post the video when I'm off work.

Alimony makes zero sense. I think it was probably more necessary yrs ago. After divorce a man's quality of life increases and a woman's decreases and its a large gap. Some if the reason cause women were far less skilled. Ya had mothers stayin at home for decades then gettin divorced and havin no skills or network or experience. While the man had all those things but now had one less person to provide for. So men had much more power.

The idea of permanent alimony was always a joke. Finally itsb getting reformed. So women cant divorce and be lazy bums... prob a factor of why women earn less than men. But with women workin more now alimony is even dumber. Of course feminists can spin it either way ti make themselves the victims
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote