Music Banter - View Single Post - best lyrics ever
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 10:52 AM   #42 (permalink)
flamingfishbone
Music Addict

Hey all the official site is http://strung-out.com/. Anyways, i love too close to see, and speaking of Strung Out, one of the things that almost bugs me as much as Avril "hope u fall down a" Ravine is the fact that BLINK 182's DRUMMER is being considered a better drummer than JORDAN BURNS (strung out). OH, MY, GOD PEOPLE! What the hell?!?!?! If there is a blink fan here who knows drumming , please tell me which song is travis' best, because i've heard a lot of his songs and compared to Strung Out's drummer, he SUCKS!!!!!!! Compared to a lot of drummers he SUCKS, i think compared to MY drummer he sucks, and our drummer has only been drumming for a year now. I've never hated blink more than now, because they're getting lots of credit for their new album, which in my opinion is a disgrace to music. ALL music. And anyone who thinks travis is a great drummer who does thne most impossible stuff, go download Mike Portnoy(dream theater drummer)'s drum solo. In the name of all that is holy please never use "Blink 182 is better" . And "Strung Out" in the same sentence again.
flamingfishbone is offline   Reply With Quote