Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 12:40 PM   #2046 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

As we move into December and the big day looms closer, you'll be seeing my journals take on a distinctly Christmassy flavour. There'll be plenty happening in "The Couch Potato" of course, with Christmas TV being such a part of the yuletide season, but here too we'll be decking the halls.

For the craic, I'll be running a competition-type thing, sort of a treasure hunt with a macabre twist --- okay, there's no macabre twist. But definitely a treasure hunt. Well, a word hunt. Kind of. Anyway, I'll talk more about that tomorrow. You can win prizes and everything! Hey, it is the season of goodwill! So get off my back unless you want a punch!

I'll be of course posting my favourite --- and perhaps not so favourite --- Xmas songs, reviewing some festive albums and who knows what else? And of course anyone who wants to drop in with a Christmas message is welcome. No, Batlord: "**** you and your Christmas" is not a Christmas message!

This doesn't of course mean that the usual things won't be happening, or that I'll be shipping in busloads of elves to help out --- where IS that bus? They should have been here hours ago! --- but I'll be doing my best to make this "the most wonderful time of the year". Yeah, good luck with that, I know.

Anyway, sod you all: I'm gonna do it and if you don't like it you know where you can stick it! What? I've only got so much Christmas spirit in me, you know!

So let the countdown begin: twenty-four shopping days left from tomorrow! Unless this gets posted tomorrow, in which case twenty-three ... oh, you know what I mean!

Now, where did I put my copy of "Santa's Greatest Hits"? Ah there it is!

SMASH! CRACK! TINKLE!

Good. There'll be none of that this year. Heh.

Well, maybe some. Christmas is a time for miracles, after all...

See yaz tamarra! Or tonight. Oh, this is too confusing...