Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 02:35 PM   #2412 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Yeah, it's not an excuse for her to do that but I personally excuse her because I like old people. I would let it pass while you can call the cops on her.

I would just laugh to myself and think about all the lovely stuff I will be doing when I get older and my filter is gone.
You'd let bear macing someone pass just because the miserable bitch was old? That's dumb. Sounds like she was probably been an all-around awful person at any age. I hate this mindset. Old people aren't any better than anyone else. They're just as likely to be sociopaths, pedophiles, and even more likely to be racists as anyone else. I think it would have been justifiable for the other woman to have punched the hag right in her face and leave her to pick what remained of her stained teeth off the ground.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote