Music Banter - View Single Post - Most Miserable Cities in the US
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 04:06 PM   #52 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Are you serious in that you've never actually seen a hillbilly? Are there any official figures on how many there actually are and for which state has the highest population of them?
Well we don't really have any hillbillies around the eastern part of the state that I know of. From the North Carolina border to Washington DC it's a pretty settled and metropolitan area. It's a four hour drive to the other part of the start and with nothing there past Richmond in the middle but ****burg redneck towns there isn't any reason for us to go over there.

And I have no idea how many hillbillies there actually are or if they're like the movies. But at least around here West Virginia is generally accepted to be hillbilly central where all the cousin ****ing happens. Though whether that's actually true I don't really know.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote