Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 02:51 PM   #25770 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
cats make unpleasant noises when they constantly meow and walk up at 2 in the morning for their nightly work out and wake me up. Might as well be a baby. I do agree with costing less money though.
You just like animals because they can't talk. If they could talk I'm pretty sure they would say some unpleasant things that you don't like lol
I've never had a problem like that. Female cats tend to be more talkative for whatever reason, but if you get them spayed they shouldn't make any awful howling noises. If you interact with them enough in the daytime, they'll sleep at night. I've never been bothered by a cat at any hour that wasn't at least sort of reasonable. (I used to sleep in a lot of the time when I was younger - my cat would toss things off the dresser to wake me up, but it was like 2 o'clock in the afternoon...)

I like anything that can't talk. Animals communicate differently. And they're beautiful. Sometimes they do get a little upset (usually if they're getting into things they shouldn't, or misbehaving - and you remove them from the situation) but for the most part, animals are good. They're kind-hearted. They love their parents (and yes, I consider myself a parent to any creature in my care - who wouldn't?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
You also believe people who drink drive should be executed. But would you be willing to do the executing? It's easy to say stuff, far more difficult to put it into action and live with the consequences. Could you sleep at night having robbed a parent of it's child, a child of it's parent?
Only if they kill someone. Better to take care of the problem before it can happen again, you know? I used to be more compassionate in that sense, but some people should just be removed from humanity - or just used for science. But that's a whole different debate that I'm just too tired for.

I never said I'd kill anyone personally. Too much effort, and not an image I need in my mind for the rest of my life. But I have zero compassion for people who hurt other people and animals.