Music Banter - View Single Post - --The 2013 Music Banter Awards!--
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 09:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mr. Charlie
Shoo Thoughts

Not been here long enough to answer any of these properly, but..

Member of the Year: Butthead I don't think he likes me very much and I seldom agree with his opinions but he's amusing and I like his simple honesty.
Journal of the Year
Best Music Contributor: Gavin B The guy consistently posts good tunes.
Best Music Taste: Psychedelic Dude His taste in reggae is sublime.
Best Plug DJ Contributor
Most diverse music taste: Gavin B Comes across as a true music lover who pays genres little mind.
Most mainstream music taste: djchameleon Not a criticism, just the way I see it.
Worst music taste
Lounge Lizard of the Year: Butthead Again, the guy's one of the most amusing and funny personalities on here.
Best Shoutboxer
Most Intelligent Poster: Junkyard Donner Seems capable of entertaining thoughts she doesn't accept - always the mark of a fine mind in my book.
Best Debater: Junkyard Donner Always eloquent, never gets personal or belittling, even when others don't show her the same courtesy.
Biggest Troll
Worst Debater: Sansa Stark Tends to pick holes in the debater, rather than the debater's argument, and it's too easy to do that. It's Fox News tactics.
Least Intelligent Poster
Hottest Male
Hottest Female
Member who looks least like you imagined
Member You'd Most Like to Meet in Real Life
Member You'd Least Like to Meet in Real Life
Moderator of the Year
New Member of the Year
Howard the Duck Memorial Award for Most Inane Member
Best Thread of the Year: Lord Larehip The guy puts incredible thought and effort into so many of his threads, in particular any one of his history of music threads deserve the title.
Nicest Member of the Year: Ki Just a friendly, sweet guy who doesn't get involved in retarded arguments and seems at peace with himself.
Angriest Member of the Year: Paul Smeenus I hope the guy finds some peace.
Best Writer
Biggest Contributor: Trollheart This one doesn't really need an explantion, just look around the site.
Lifetime Achievement Award
Best Music Banter Quote of the Year: Christian Benteke Wanted to know, because his cat has longish hair, whether he should trim it around the cat's bum. Brilliant.
Best/Most Shocking/Oddest/LOL Music Banter Moment of the Year: Christian Benteke See above.

Will fill in the rest if and when I can.

Last edited by Mr. Charlie; 12-04-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Mr. Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote