Music Banter - View Single Post - --The 2013 Music Banter Awards!--
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 09:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
Best/Most Shocking/Oddest/LOL Music Banter Moment of the Year: The Batlord and his harrowing story about him and his friend sucking each other off 'as a joke' and contemplating then fucking each other still plagues my nightmares.
It wasn't a joke. We were drunk and open and just went at it for no apparent reason. There was no thinking involved. Though I did intentionally french him terribly for my own personal amusement.

Member of the Year: Trollheart - Nobody cares about this site as much as him or does more for it (except perhaps the mods behind the scenes).

Journal of the Year: Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History - Consistently informative and totally comprehensive. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Whenever Unknown Soldier finishes it/gets bored it should be moved to the Rock and Metal section and stickied.

Best Music Taste: Hip Hop Bunny Hop - Over the last year I've learned that our tastes in metal are quickly converging with a shared love of all black metal not from Norway.

Most diverse music taste: Goofle - I still have no idea what the **** this dude listens to.

Most mainstream music taste: Djchameleon - He gets a lot of flack over his music taste, but being a whore for mainstream pop myself I have love for his taste.

Worst music taste: Djchameleon -

Lounge Lizard of the Year: Sansa/Rezz - Rezz has risen from the depths of irrelevance to become the king of stupid gifs and mock trolling in the Lounge. And the Lounge seems to be the kingdom where Sansa holds court.

Most Intelligent Poster: Freebase Dali - Dude's smart.

Best Debater: Freebase Dali - Dude's smart.

Biggest Troll: I almost forgot about Sopsych. He was also the dude whining about people hating on Slipknot wasn't he? Epic troll is epic.

Hottest Female: Circe - You know that scene in Catch 22 when all the guys are moaning at the briefing cause the nurse up front is so hot? Yeah... Also Vanilla. Those knockers. Yeah...

Member You'd Most Like to Meet in Real Life: Rezz - Dude just sounds fun to be around. Oh, and Hip Hop Bunny Hop, just to finally see what the dude's like in real life.

New Member of the Year: Butthead 216 - He's inane, he's a troll, he says things that make me wince, but he makes the forum a more fun place to be.

Howard the Duck Memorial Award for Most Inane Member: Dulce - Duh(lce).

Best Thread of the Year: The Music Banter Members' Journals Weekly Update Thread - Probably single-handedly built up the Journal section, which was kinda sparse before. I also got a narcissistic thrill seeing what he said about my Journal(s) that week.

Angriest Member of the Year: Sansa - Tries to claim aloofness, but she's got a hairtrigger temper. And sometimes...man!

Best Writer: Freebase Dali - Same reason he's the best debater. He knows how to frame an argument in a way that makes you feel dumb.

Biggest Contributor: Trollheart. Duh.

Best Music Banter Quote of the Year: Not from this year, but who gives a ****? Besides, it's arisen from the dead to become far more relevant this year than it was at the time it was made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
I have been going on here for a month or so on a daily basis, usually multiple times a day, and really enjoy it. Just want to say thanks to everyone running it and who uses it regularly, because i have a fun time on here !
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote