Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 11:42 PM   #727 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
evolution isnt that simple

the way species evolve is.....
if one animal is born with some kind of abnormality.....or just any specific trait that will help it to survive better.....this animal will be the one surviving....the others will eventually die.....this animal with the abnormality will have a greater chance of passing this on to its offspring.....and so on untill it becomes an inherited trait

for example
giraffes eat from the top of the trees
if two giraffes have a baby giraffe that is unusually tall.....he will have a better chance of surviving because he is able to reach the food easier and quicker. If the tall giraffes are the ones that are surviving, then tall giraffes will only be able to mate with other tall giraffes.....creating a baby that has a very good chance of being tall.....he will pass this trait on to his offspring and so on
You are beating around the bush and you didnt answer my goddamn question, of course its that simple, people use the fish theory all the time as their explanation for the evolution of land creatures. Sure creatures can adapt, but how could fish evolve into land creatures?... Like i said before, they would die before being able to adapt.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote