Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 02:48 AM   #988 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
It's illegal to be buried in your car in this country
I never knew there were countries where people could be buried in cars. Just ... literally ... buried? That's it? No embalming, no special anything, just throw the body in the car and bury it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjinn View Post
Personally being fat isn't just the way I look. Fat fear can come from physical in-capabilities like loss of flexibility, fitness and exercise, difficulty walking, tiredness and fatigue and health. There's also not being able to wear clothes that you like. Personally pulling off style is a big thing appearance wise that I enjoy, not necessarily having the best body, but to look interesting and representing yourself individually (not exactly having to be different than everybody else either) instead of carbon copies from a magazine.
With me it's pretty much 100% how I look. I don't find myself to be attractive at all, so keeping thin is really all I've got. As long as I can still identify most of the bones in my hands and wrists (and fit my fingers around my wrist, fingertips touching) without having to strain, as long as I've got prominent collarbones, and I can still feel all my ribs and my hipbones; as long as my face remains gaunt I'm ok. I subconsciously 'check' or 'measure' just to make sure I'm still thin.

I hate my thighs; I hate my calves. I've been trying to figure out a way to whittle them down to nothing more than fatless twigs but I haven't figured out how to sort of put them into a state of atrophy (they're so muscular, it sickens me).

I'm a little neurotic.