Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 03:12 AM   #1008 (permalink)
Rjinn
The Aerosol in your Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
With me it's pretty much 100% how I look. I don't find myself to be attractive at all, so keeping thin is really all I've got. As long as I can still identify most of the bones in my hands and wrists (and fit my fingers around my wrist, fingertips touching) without having to strain, as long as I've got prominent collarbones, and I can still feel all my ribs and my hipbones; as long as my face remains gaunt I'm ok. I subconsciously 'check' or 'measure' just to make sure I'm still thin.

I hate my thighs; I hate my calves. I've been trying to figure out a way to whittle them down to nothing more than fatless twigs but I haven't figured out how to sort of put them into a state of atrophy (they're so muscular, it sickens me).

I'm a little neurotic.
I have problem areas as well. I don't think being skinny is attractive, especially really skinny where you feel like they can be broken in half if handled incorrectly. I don't think fat is attractive either. I'd rather be an average build. I think attractiveness is also the way you dress. I love my style. Piercings, tattoos, whacky hair, dark skin, jewellery, plain clothes. I wouldn't be able to pull it off if I were fat.