Music Banter - View Single Post - the official **** the vikings thread
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 12:52 PM   #485 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
Falcons fan here

Comin into the season we let our veteran right tackle and center become free agents. 1st game of the year we lost our starting defensive end and fullback for the year. Same game lost easily our best linebacker for half the year. Before the season roddy white hurt his ankle in preseason game. Shouldnt have even played but had a games played streak he wanted. Just now getting healthy. While he was tryin to get healtht while playing julio went down for tge year. Aside from injuries we have 2 rookie corners who play a lot and 2 bad safeties.

Its mainly the line tho. Its the worst in the league. But its sick we will get such a high pick. We will be a playoff team next yr no question
okay. Well that explains it. I didn't know the team was that hurt. Tony should have retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward To Death View Post
Cook gets lit up and can't stay healthy to save his career. No chance he's back in 2014.
Injuries are definetly an issue. I still wouldn't mind resigning him on a limited contract with salary based on production much like jerome simpsons contract. I still remember cook as the dude who could play megatron and a lot of elite receivers. Poor showing last game but i still think he's solid and would take him back for reasonable price.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote