Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 05:35 AM   #744 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkaba
The theory of creationism is just the word of man, just like the bible is. It's hard to believe such tales when it all acts as one big chinese whisper, you couldn't get a straight answer unless you talked to "God" himself. And he never answers because he's to busy watching Hurricne Katrina wipe out thousands of religous faithful. Are you telling me he doesn't have the power to stop a little bit of rain? Wheres the bible on that one. "Err and in the unfortunate event such as a Hurricane, God knows he will be sending many people to a better place"

**** off...
Well, most christians believe that god chooses not to intervine and instead lets people solve their own problems.

You can bring up natural disasters and deseases and go on about how no one deserves to have that kind of **** to happen to them, but most christians also believe those things to be the after effects of Sin...In other words, mother natures punishment to mankind for all their sins...I know that isnt the anwser you were looking for but meh.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote