Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #13512 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Don't post it again.
of course i wouldnt i mean what do you think i am?? a barbarian!?!? i realize the damage a pic of a butthole can do and now i realize the error of my ways

to be fair tho she had a pretty nice butthole

anyways time to bitch about somethin more serious:

so im stayin at a hotel on a business trip for a week long stay. company has me put up in a nice hotel. i arrive, a man takes my luggage and parks my car for me. i go to check in, stunnin young female workin the counter greets me with a twinkle in my eye (might bone her later). get to my room, open the door and its magnificent in every way with a nice balcony view.

the problem starts when i sit on the couch and prop my feet up to watch tv. i grab the pamphlet left on the end table to read about the hotel. right there... 5th line from the top... the horror... "we are equipped with basic amentities". i actually did a double take. could it be?? jesus what fukcin year are we livin in?? is this 1930?? amenities...

so i get kinda flustered cause now i realize what kinda hotel this is and this is apparently the type of joint that my company supports. i call down to the front desk and ask to speak to a manager. he tells me to come down to speak with him so i march my ass down there.

'sir, what seems to be the problem?'

".......amenities!?!?'

'sir, yes we provide those. but whats the issue'

at this point i realize im probably talkin to a mens rights activist. probably the type who makes sandwich jokes and rape jokes. he seriously didnt get it. i literally had to show him the pamphlet and read it out loud for him.... amenities..... finally i snapped and i was like 'ok chauvinist pig, i mean manager, but where are the awomenities?' he had no clue what to even say, i mindfukced him that bad. i repeated... so you have amenities but no womenities?? again, he was stunned someone actualyl called him on his male priv.... lol he was white too, talk about priv. probably straight too!! so i showeed him how sexist his business was and we argued for awhile. he wasnt understandin the oppression very well so finalyl i just threw the pamphlet in his face and stormed upstairs. i owned him so hard
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote