Music Banter - View Single Post - Ten Years of Music Banter
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 09:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

I have been on here for 8 years. Urban is one of the oldest members here too! Cheese you joined the same time as me.

I was absent for 2008 because I had so much going on with my degree and partying (dressing up like Gaga and being mistaken for her by intoxicated people, lol). I then realised during 2009 that I had forgotten about MB and swiftly returned and met some amazing new members. I can't wait for my 10 year anniversary. I've been on forums since I was 14, I was a well known member of CKY forums and AAF forums. On the AAF forums, there was a big group of us that used to make fun of the band and we had one of the band members have a go at us about it. I miss those people but the website cancelled the forum and I decided to join MB.

When I first started here, I ticked off a member called Bungalow and we argued for years until he finally got banned. It was mainly because of my religious views, but I had Urban and Spike as close friends from day one. I was a bit immature when I started but when I came back in 2009 I had many life experiences and really enjoyed the extensive group of people.

The other longest member, right track joined the month before (I think) me and he was the best damn mod this forum has ever had. Even though there were many other great mods, it was known by everyone that he was the boss and his actions were final, even if not everyone agreed.