Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 07:01 PM   #1801 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal View Post
I just told you. The line has not been great this year in pass protection and some QBs need time to learn how to use their 2nd and 3rd option. VD doesn't get many targets cause he's asked to block a lot more and until Crabtree and Manningham got back the leading receiver not named Boldin or Davis was fullback Bruce Miller.

You can say all you want that Kaep sucked the first ten games but there was some pretty determining circumstances to cause that. You just flat out said he's a bad passer like we're talking about Geno Smith. Also, how many qb sweeps and designed scrambles have you seen? They're barely running those.
kaep is 32nd or worse in yards per game and completion percentage. i mean he is a bad passer theres no way gettin around that. he doesnt throw the picks that some of the other guys do but hes one of the worst passers in the league this yr. and every team has their problems with injuries or whatever, san fran isnt the only team dealin with stuff so i give kaep little excuses. hes barely even scramblin anymore and thats prob his best asset to his game
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote