Music Banter - View Single Post - whats your closest near death experiecne
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 12:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

There have been quite a few incidents, but the one that really stands out for me was when I was 18 driving around with 3 friends near Kenosha WI after a big snow. I was in the passenger seat and we were at a 4-Way stop sign just pulling across the road when out of the corner of my eye I saw headlights coming right at us. I felt the hit and that was all I remember until I woke up about a minute later. We were up over a bank of snow and when I looked around I saw the car that hit us still spinning down the street. I looked to my left and saw the driver slumped over the steering wheel and checked for the two passengers in the back. There was only one. I got out of the car and could hear some moaning in the distance so I followed. I found my friend who had busted through the back window and was thrown about 50 ft with a head gash from his forehead to the back of his skull. I was so enraged I started running for the 2 drunk ****ers that hit us, but just as I was about to reach them the EMT's and police arrived and had to subdue me.

Pictures of the wreck showed the drivers side of the car we were in totally crushed, and the front passenger seat where I was sitting looked untouched. 2 drunk Navy Service men from GLNB (nearby) had T-Boned us doing about 50 mph. No one was killed, but all 3 of my friends were in critical condition. My Guardian Angel was with me that night.