Music Banter - View Single Post - Grand Theft Auto V
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 07:34 PM   #167 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Finally got it, totally love it, only complaint is the same one someone brought up earlier, that it seems like the cops will almost always interfere no matter how insignificant or unnoticed the crime, maybe barring one random punchout (my favorite of all crimes). And they seem unshakeable at times. Maybe it's a reaction to previous laxness on the law's behalf, I don't think it was too easy but now they can seem a toootal nuisance for a game that's meant entirely for such debauchery besides in missions.

As I said though, Loooove the storyline, the characters (though Franklin seems the least developed, perhaps because he's the youngest), I feel like I'm so close to done though (Lester said he was going to research Union Depository since Trevor was back) and there's only been like three good heists. Trevor is so damned great. I <3 CA. not cali canada. Also Lamar is hilarious. I love the Friday allusions, really all the characters have some really great referential characteristics and it's fun to connect em.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote