Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #13533 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
I'm fucking pissed that Canada Post has decided to phase out door to door mail delivery over the next couple of years, in favour of installing huge super mailboxes (sort of like apartment ones, but outside on the street), where every house gets their own little box for their mail. Those things are absolute eyesores and will look bad in the old neighbourhoods where door delivery still happens (like my neighbourhood). I like the convenience of getting my mail dropped right into the house through the flap in the door. I like the more personal aspect of the mail carrier walking up to the house and sometimes greeting them as they deliver the mail, instead of this whole idea of them dropping everyone's mail into a giant box on the street corner.

I'm also pissed that the price for regular stamps is going up from 65 cents to 85 cents next year. Not going to be surprised if it will cost me a dollar to send a letter by 2015 either.

Fucking Conservative government for you. Cutting public service jobs left and right just to save a buck.
That is absolute bull****. What other countries do that? Our stamps are at 70c and will only get more expensive. Our post system is ridiculously over priced, but they blame the public for sending less and less packages/mail each year.