Music Banter - View Single Post - Ten Years of Music Banter
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 10:02 PM   #63 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
This makes so much sense about the path that he would take in life. It's good to hear that he's happy.

Older than dirt.

Freebase is still around. I don't know if you were aware of him becoming a mod but he's still one.

Ethan, I have tried talking to him to get him back to posting again but he doesn't seem interested in posting much again since his clique isn't around.

Came in with an open mind and thick skin. This place was like the wild wild west back in the days and I know that it ruffled some people's feathers and they stopped posting because of how people were treated.
You did really well. I used to judge members and potential longevity based on how many numbers they had in their name.

The only one I remember sorta defying that rule was that dude whose name was the numbers from clockwork orange.

And great the freebase is a mod. He always had pretty substantial posts.

I mostly just want ethan to pop in, make everyone excited and then leave. He had a really unique ability to make people super excited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laces Out Dan! View Post
Well, it has been a super long time. And when I started on this forum, I was 14. A 14 yr old who loved epic metal, and was probably pretty ignorant to anyone else's opinions. I was pretty absent for a span of about 2-3 years. But im glad Im back and to see some of the OGs is still great. I remember one of the biggest things to happen on MB is when they implemented that posts in the lounge wouldn't add to your post count, as well as any posts you had in the lounge were taken off your count. Some people went down almost 90% their original counts hahaha.
ha, I totally remember you, Always meant to ask if your sn had to do with ace ventura?