Music Banter - View Single Post - Britney Spears
Thread: Britney Spears
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 05:42 AM   #319 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

I really like perfume and I always imagine some type of revenge scenario going on in the music video for it but this is all we get.

Supposedly there is a director's cut version of this video that contains some sort of gun violence with Britney pointing a gun at someone.

They could have at least put the flashing lights of an ambulance at the end of the video.

I hate open to interpretation endings but it would have worked for this music video and you would have had to decide if she ended up killing herself, the guy or the other woman.

1. She could possibly kill herself because she can't live a life where she has to share the man that she loves.

2. She could kill the guy for being a douche bag and having more than one woman even if she's okay with him having two lovers.

3. She could kill the other woman because no one should be with her man besides her.

I would rather have the second option happen because I have had female friends in this situation and I'm like wtf is wrong with you dumb pigeons. Don't let guys get away with having a girlfriend and you being a side chick. Kill that fucker.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote