Music Banter - View Single Post - Therapy is for ****s
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #33 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You really do play Devil's Advocate just for the sake of it don't you? Those shows are garbage. They're doctors, doctors, who use the trust granted them as physicians to prey on women's insecurities to give them weight loss tips, cause that's what these shows are really about, under the guise of "health concerns". They're the medical version of sell-outs and should be stoned in the street.
I'm not playing Devil's Advocate. I legitimately like the show. I used to watch it every day at 9am when it was on CBS or make sure that it was getting recorded. They very rarely touch on weight loss tips. They cover a wide variety of topics since they have one doctor that specializes in different fields. One is a plastic surgeon that gives skin care tips/advice. One is a pediatrician for tips related to health concerns related to kids. One is a gynecologist and she deal with female health issues and then there is one that covers general health type of topics. It is a very educational show. Maybe you should watch it one day instead of just throwing a blanket over it and generalizing it like it's the same as all of the other shows because it's NOT.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote