Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 03:36 PM   #771 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkaba
I wasn't calling you stupid nor the actual theory since i can't prove it wrong nor can I say why it isn't right. I was saying the logic behind it was stupid. The purpose of life is to reproduce isn't it? Why else would we have genitalia and sperm? I think the term failure in life is when you fail to return the same gift that your parents gave you. Life. You are right about time though. God or no God it is unfathomable as to understanding when it started or how.
so people who can't have children have failed at life? so they should just shoot themselves and get it over with because their existance no longer has a purpose?what about homosexuals? they don't have a purpose for existance? i think the meaning and purpose of life is something far more complex that the continuation of a species....but i haven't got a clue as to what it is...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote