Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 03:47 PM   #777 (permalink)
Merkaba
Whitewater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
so people who can't have children have failed at life? so they should just shoot themselves and get it over with because their existance no longer has a purpose?what about homosexuals? they don't have a purpose for existance? i think the meaning and purpose of life is something far more complex that the continuation of a species....but i haven't got a clue as to what it is...
I thought a part of it was continuation of a species, but I have no idea what else there is to it. Nor do I care, being my own thought process is my religion and I want to have the best time in life without devoting my time to something that will be an anticlimax. I'm not trying to be offensive to your way of things, but thats what my religion says.

And on homosexuals. You were saying it is wrong to shun people for believing in different things. Which your right, it is. But why then does religion shun homosexuals?